Thursday, September 23, 2010

What floats your boat?

So from here on I will be trying to put up a post every Thursday of every week on until I die or the internet explodes or something. Thursday is my new Friday yay! This segment will be called Thursday's what floats your boat?

What floats my boat?

New season of Glee started this Tuesday!
In case you missed it go to fox.com/glee to watch the episode plus some extra cool videos.

Next weeks episode is the long awaited Britney Spears episode. Have you seen the trailer!!



Also there are rumors that Kristin Chenoweth will return to Glee this season and Gwyneth Paltrow will join the cast! Fingers crossed.

Btw I loved the new guy on Glee with the huge mouth. "I want to be a billionaire so freaking bad"



And Sunshine Corazon. Too bad she joined Vocal Adrenaline.




Anyways that's what floated my boat this week.

Signing off,
Stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment