Friday, September 24, 2010

United Kingdom!



I've been thinking about traveling a lot lately and have decided that one of the places I would love to visit is the UK! Here's why

1) They've got the most amazing accents!

2) Free healthcare=opposite of America which=Fantastic!

3) Brings me to me being real tired of "America" (And yes in my mind I said that in a G. Bush accent)

4) Football! I love it! Most amazing fans I've seen. (Go Manchester United!)

5) The Beatles came from there which again proves that the country is amazing!

6) London!!! Do I really need to say more?!

7) Coldplay came from there! Wth. They've literally got the best bands.

8) The flag just looks amazing!

9) Dr. Who!

10) Tea!

Anyways back to finishing my paper.
Until next time!

Signing off,
Stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment